Integration of mission-critical AI into everyday devices
- ADLINK will present its responses to edge visualization and industrial AI trends at Embedded World 2022, Hall 5, Booth 235
- Featured products include an AIoT SMARC module, a first module based on the MediaTek® SoC, and the LEC-RB5 SMARC module built on the Qualcomm® QRB5165
- ADLINK's innovative modules will be featured at "ADLINK Presents Next-gen COMs", a talk by Richard Pinnow, Director of Business Development Modules, on June 21 from 13:00-13:30pm in Hall 5, stand 5-335 and streaming in Talque
For press inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For meetings in the Embedded World: email@example.com
ADLINK Technology will be present at Embedded World 2022 to present its edge visualization strategy and capabilities. With numerous technology partner demos on the available AI ecosystem, ADLINK will showcase advancements across displays, graphics processors, motherboards and modules, 5G and intelligent transportation solutions.
ADLINK will showcase next-generation modules, platforms, and displays with partners including Intel, NVIDIA, Allxon, Qualcomm Technologies, Foundries.io, Data Spree, AUO, and MediaTek®:
- SMARC AI Acceleration Modules:
- A SMARC AIoT module, the first to be based on MediaTek® SoC, featuring the Genio 1200 processor with an 8-core CPU + a 5-core graphics processor
- LEC-RB5 SMARC, a high-performance module, built on the Qualcomm® QRB5165 processor, enabling on-device 5G connectivity and AI capabilities for consumers, enterprises, and industrial robots.
- Ampere Altra developer platform that provides a cloud-native environment for integrated edge development. Powered by the Ampere Altra SoC that delivers the scalable power and performance needed to enable a wide variety of applications in the embedded development community, from autonomous vehicles to medical instruments and industrial robots.
- Allxon will be on site to present its Device Management Software (DMS) and its integration with ADLINK's Jetson and X86-based DLAP devices
- In-depth information on the ADLINK and Foundries.io collaboration helping device manufacturers get IoT devices to market faster. The FoundriesFactory subscription service offers a secure and customizable Linux-based platform and enables ADLINK I-Pi SMARC to be deployed in as little as one hour
- ADLINK's edge display solutions, incl. industrial display systems and PC panels
- A live demo showing how to accelerate deep learning for computer vision with ADLINK vision systems and Data Spree's AI platform to explore the full potential of deep neural networks for visual quality inspection and other applications
- A live demo that will show a new collaboration with TIER IV for the development of a series of sensors for a reliable autonomous driving perception combining the best automotive HDR cameras and a high-performance edge computing platform to realize the future of cars. autonomous vehicles
- Intel's 5G RFP Ready Small Cell Solution. This 19″ system is a portable and ready-to-use demo kit for a System Integrator that allows setting up 5G PoC scenarios quickly.
- AVA-RAGX AI Video Analytics Platform, A Ventless AIoT Video Analytics Platform with NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier for Railroad Use
- ADLINK plans to launch inference systems based on NVIDIA® Jetson™ Orin to power autonomous AI and graphics rendering applications of the future
“Autonomy needs are already incredibly complex,” said Stephen Huang, Executive Vice President, Edge AI Business Group, ADLINK. “At ADLINK, one of our main goals is to keep industrial devices smart and simple, driving the edge ecosystem with efficient embedded solutions that help accelerate autonomous innovation. By hosting an in-person event again, we are excited to offer our visitors a hands-on experience of our solutions together with our partners in the edge visualization and edge AI ecosystems.
You can find ADLINK in hall: 5, stand: 235