(This information must appear on a page accessible by means of a link from all the pages of the corporate website)
Cookies are files created in the user's browser that, by storing data, allow their activity to be recorded on the Website and carry out different functions such as statistical analysis, efficient web traffic management, purchases through the page, and so on.
Cookies are installed with your consent on the user's device, however, you can configure or withdraw it at any time by accessing the panel again or deleting the cookies stored on your device so that the configuration panel appears again. Each browser has its own method, which we provide through the links that appear at the end of this policy.
Cookies may also share information about your browsing on our website with third-party collaborators (agencies, sponsors, advertising companies, etc.) that help us in the implementation of advertising and in the analytical and social network management.
Purpose of the Cookies used:
- Cookies Technical: They are those that are strictly necessary and that allow the user to navigate correctly through a web page, platform or application, that the content of the web page is downloaded correctly and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. , such as accessing an intranet, placing an order, filling out a form or using security elements, allowing navigation through the website.
- Cookies personalization: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, thus configuring the website in a certain way according to the user's preferences, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service,
- Cookies of analysis, analytics or usage statistics: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, by collecting user activity data, to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are connected. Linked to statistical purposes (such as statistics on the number of visits, services/products demanded, etc.) that later make it possible to improve the way in which services are offered, improve operation and user service, and create user profiles. Monitoring is done in an aggregated and anonymous manner.
- Cookies Advertising: These are those that allow the monitoring of the use and the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the
- Cookies behavioral advertising or online targeted advertising cookies: These cookies collect and store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the
The responsible webmaster must review the different cookies in use on the website and complete or expand the table:
List of cookies used on the website:
|DOMAIN / RESPONSIBLE
|Collect website statistics and track conversion rates
|Helps to store the user's cookie consent status in the field of Social Networks
|Measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data
|It contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information.
Viewing maps using the Google Maps application.
|Provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.
|This cookie helps to calculate how long a user's visit lasts by storing the moment they entered.
|This cookie keeps track of the number of times a user has been to a site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
|This cookie helps to calculate how long a user's visit lasts by storing the moment they leave the page.
|This cookie is used to store the origin of the traffic or the campaign through which the visitor came to your site.
|Record and report on the user's actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's advertisements for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement and presenting specific advertisements to the user.
|Its objective is to show you ads related to your browsing preferences.
|They are advertising cookies; are used to improve advertising. They are often used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting, and avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
|Facebook sets the cookie to display relevant ads to users and to measure and improve ads. The cookie also tracks user behavior across the web on sites that have Facebook pixels or Facebook social plugins.
|These cookies store your interest in products and services so that we can offer you information as closely related to your interests as possible on the websites of our retargeting partners.
|Standard cookie from the PHP programming language that is used on some pages of our site to manage session maintenance.
|Determines whether or not to display the information message about the use of web cookies.
Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites
Information on the use of Google Analytics cookies +Info
To prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using your data, we make available the Google Analytics opt-out browser extension at the following link +Info
In addition, Google has its own policy regarding the use of advertising cookies. +Info
The entity can manage pages on social networks to advertise and serve as a point of contact with its customers. These pages can install cookies to their visitors even if they are not registered in them. The types of Cookies that are installed and their purposes are described in the appropriate Cookies pages of each social network (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.).
Plug-ins – If you use the social plug-ins installed on the website, they will communicate data generated by your interaction with the plug-in to the person responsible for the social website. If you have logged into the social network, it will be able to associate the visit to the website with the account of said social network. The treatments and their purposes are described in the appropriate privacy policies of each social network.
Disable Cookies in Browsers
The deactivation of Cookies can cause less fluid browsing on the web and some of our services on it may stop working correctly.