TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on our website are processed in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data as well as with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Likewise, we guarantee that personal data is treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, remaining limited to such purposes and updated if necessary. The identification of the interested parties will not be allowed for longer than necessary and their security will be guaranteed through the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is the entity that owns the website.
Company Name: SPANISH MAGAZINE OF ELECTRÓNICA SL
Address: Calle Caravis, N28, Office 8, 50197 Zaragoza
Telephone: +34 876 269 329
Why do we process your data and what allows us to do so? Why can we process your data?
Personal data will be processed by the responsible entity when you provide it by completing the registration or contact forms, sending emails or calling by phone.
The data will be processed for the purpose of managing registration as a user, providing the requested service, complying with legal obligations, communicating with the interested parties by any means and responding to inquiries and requests for information.
- Manage registration as a user. When the interested party voluntarily registers on our website, we collect their data with their consent to formalize the registration as a user and keep the information that allows us to provide our services and maintain contact.
- Provide the requested service. We process your data to provide our services, managing your subscription request and communicating in relation to the development of the service by email or by phone if necessary in compliance with the contractual relationship.
- Comply with legal obligations. Certain treatments will be carried out in compliance with legal obligations.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information. When the interested party sends us a query or request for information, we process their data with their consent to provide an answer to the query or request.
- Communicate commercially with interested parties by any means:
- When the client registers on our website, we can communicate commercially with him by electronic means about our services and activities. The user can oppose at the time of data collection. In this case, the legitimacy for the processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of the entity in sending them said communications with the guarantees of article 21 LSSICE.
- When the interested party registers their email in our form in this regard, we process their data with their consent to keep them informed through periodic communications by electronic means about our services and activities.
- When the interested party requests an advertising campaign proposal through the corresponding form, we process their data with their consent to send said proposal and to carry out its management, as well as its commercial follow-up by telephone or email or other means of communication. equivalent electronic communication, legitimized by your own request.
Interested parties may object in each of the communications sent and additionally through the mechanism provided in the section "What are your rights?".
- Consider the candidates for our selection processes. If the interested party provides us with a CV, their data will be used to incorporate it into present and future selection processes in our entity and to communicate with them, even by electronic means, in relation to their candidacy.
- Use data storage and recovery devices. When the interested party visits our page, we will use with their consent cookies and other tools for the purposes set forth in our Cookies Policy where you can access more information.
- Through the information obtained from data monitoring, storage and recovery devices with the consent of the visitors who browse the web pages, and the analysis of their navigation and behavior, the elaboration of commercial profiles of clients will be carried out that allow sending personalized electronic commercial communications to those users who identify themselves with an email. You can obtain additional information in the Cookies policy.
To whom do we provide your data?
We may communicate personal data to third-party providers in charge of processing, with the sole purpose of providing us with certain services following our instructions without using the data for their own purposes and in order to carry out activities that are ours, or to administrations. competent public authorities in compliance with legal obligations.
How long do we keep your data?
As a general rule, the data will be kept as long as they are compatible with the purpose for which they were collected and in compliance with legal conservation obligations, before being deleted.
The data collected for the purpose of commercial communication will be kept as long as said purpose lasts or the user opposes the treatment.
What are your rights?
You will be able to:
- Get more information
- Withdraw your consent when you have given it for a specific treatment
- Stop receiving our communications of a commercial nature, sending "I want to stop receiving commercial communications" a firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exercise your rights to:
- Access, or know what personal data we process about you;
- Rectification, or correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- Deletion, or to delete the personal data we hold about you that we are not legally required to retain;
- Opposition, or that we stop processing your personal data for a specific purpose;
- Limitation, or to restrict the treatment that we carry out;
- Portability, or to provide you with the personal data in our possession;
In order to exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, you may request a form for the exercise of rights from the person in charge or directly download any of the forms proposed by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through this link and present it completed together with a copy of the DNI or any other valid identification document at REDEWEB, C. Caravis, N28, Office 8, 50197, Zaragoza or via E-mail: email@example.com
You can find more information about your rights or file a claim with the competent control authority at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection http://www.agpd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 – 912 663 517).
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
We have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security that prevents the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
We have also enabled procedures to respond within the appropriate legal deadlines to any security breach that may occur regarding your personal data.
When hiring suppliers, we guarantee that they implement the appropriate security measures for the protection of personal data.
We have updated this Policy to adapt it to the requirements and obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation.
This last Policy is dated: 19-01-2021